[Wactclc-primo] November 28th in-person meeting / workshop - Bellingham Technical College

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Nov 7 13:24:18 PST 2017

As discussed at today's leads' call, we are planning an in-person Alma / Primo workshop at Bellingham Technical College, for Tuesday, November 28, 9am to 4:30 pm.

Anticipated topics include:

*             New Alma UI
*             Electronic Resources Collection Management (including creation of local collections)
*             Alma Analytics
*             Primo Analytics
*             Fulfillment Terms of Use
*             Notices

Seating will be limited to 30 attendees.

Please complete the following survey, once for each anticipated attendee, by Friday November 10, so we can determine demand vs capacity.

(If you don't plan on attending, no need to do the survey.)

Survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/JZutyOFonhhHqRpg2

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299