[Wactclc-primo] Moving Facets to the Left Side (New UI)

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Wed May 31 10:58:47 PDT 2017

I just had a chance to fully read the new release and saw that the May release now offers an enhancement in the BO to configure which side of the UI the facets should go. Ex Libris also recommends that we should remove our customizations in order to use the configuration option in BO (which we don’t have access to).

Wade, would it be easier for you to do one ticket for all of us (I think we all prefer the left side) or should we do individual tickets to SalesForce?