[Wactclc-primo] Primo Facets - Question

Jennifer Rohan jrohan at greenriver.edu
Wed Mar 1 15:05:24 PST 2017

One small caveat to this discussion that I recently came across:
“Available in the Library” show all the physical items that are located in the library AND that have an “available” status, meaning if your institution owns one copy of “Catcher in the Rye” and it is currently checked out, then users who search for “Catcher in the Rye” and limit by “Available in the Library” will NOT see that book in the results list.

Jennifer Rohan
Reference and Instructional Librarian
Holman Library<http://www.greenriver.edu/academics/library.htm>, Green River College
(253) 833-9111 Ext. 2102