[Wactclc-primo] "time to impact" for PCI DE-activations

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:52:03 PDT 2017

Hi all,

For those that were on the C1 / C2 call this morning, the question came up about how long a PCI DE-activation takes to go into effect.

We've widely discussed the question with respect to activations, and we know that you need to activate something in the PCI for related search results to begin appearing in Primo.

For DE-activations, the same schedule applies. In other words, to remove PCI search results from Primo, you need to DE-activate a PCI collection by end of day Tuesday, for those PCI results to stop appearing in Primo the following Monday.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299