[Wactclc-primo] Primo August 2017 Release Highlights

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jul 18 15:50:55 PDT 2017

Primo August 2017 release highlights from Ex Libris, along with calendar invites to upcoming webinars covering these highlights.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299