[Wactclc-primo] Who's attending ELUNA?

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:24:21 PST 2017

Amy,

If the two were scheduled at different times I would say go to both, but
with your current situation I agree with Gerie.  The schedule of cohort
one's 4 day training was also the week following ELUNA and it was a bit
much.  ELUNA is helpful but will probably be more helpful next year once
you have worked with the system for a while.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian

20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA  98036