[Wactclc-primo] How to change military time in Primo student accounts?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Aug 29 08:01:31 PDT 2017

Elena,

There is a setting in the PBO (Primo Back Office) that needs to be adjusted.

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Knowledge_Articles/How_to_change_date_format_in_My_accountLoans_list

You don't have access to that setting, so you'll just need to open an SF ticket to request that change.

Just be sure to specify for them the time format you would like patrons to see, 01:30 PM or whatever.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>