[Wactclc-alma] Happy Trails to the WACTC Alma Community

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Wed Mar 23 09:26:31 PDT 2022

Hi all,
Sally has very kindly stuck on at WCC through the Winter quarter to help me acclimate to my new role here, and I have appreciated her kindness, support, humor, and distractingly colorful outfits SO MUCH I can't even tell you  (though many of you probably know, much better than me). Yesterday was our last day together in person, and was a reminder that the WACTC folks were thinking of gathering to celebrate all the comings and goings of recent months - Sally, Wade, Lesley, and others.

What do you think about Zooming for drinks on Friday, June 10, at 5:30 or so?

There might be other places/ spaces/ times to meet face-to-face, but I thought getting a save-the-date on the books might be a good idea.

Hope you all are well,
abby

abby koehler
she/her/hers