[Wactclc-alma] Thanks for all of your help and camaraderie!

Jennifer Rohan jrohan at greenriver.edu
Tue Mar 22 09:11:26 PDT 2022

Ah, Leslie, you will be missed!  I appreciate your camaraderie and all your technical expertise/advice you were so willing to share with all of us.  Kitsap Regional is lucky!

Jennifer Rohan
Faculty Librarian
Holman Library<https://www.greenriver.edu/campus/campus-resources/holman-library/>, Green River College
253-931-6487