[Wactclc-alma] Course Reserves documentation

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Tue Mar 15 14:09:12 PDT 2022

Hi all,
The person who has run our Course Reserves (mostly physical) program is retiring this July, and we are working together to draft some policies and procedures before she goes. If you have any Course Reserves program documentation and could share it, I thank you very much in advance! I am looking for language for Staffing, Outreach, Processing (Alma-side and physical), Maintenance... and any other area I've missed.

In the future we might look into an eReserves service, though I have a bit more to learn about that - but if you have handy links/ sites for your own programs, please share?

If this is of interest to you in your institution also, I'm happy to compile and share out any info (anonymized).

Many thanks, again, for helping me help my colleague feel better about moving into retirement knowing that her beloved Course Reserves program is in well-documented hands.

Hope you all are well,
abby

abby koehler
she/her/hers