[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - ILL Link for Unavailable Articles

Adrienne Roush adrienne.roush at ghc.edu
Fri Mar 11 10:54:55 PST 2022

Hello again,

I cannot seem to hide the ILL request option for items that are available. I keep getting requests from students for articles that they should just click on the full-text link.

I thought I had it set to hide in the display logic rules, but that isn't working.

Here's how it is set, is this right?

[cid:d8a188ea-ed81-498b-8a5a-0ab6ae8d8d14]

Thanks,

Adrienne