[Wactclc-alma] Dashboard Wisdom

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:53:48 PST 2022

Hey everyone,

Is anyone here particularly good at making dashboards? I just watched Analytics Master Class 4 of 8 Creating and Managing Dashboards in Analytics<https://youtu.be/vIoiQj1cHoM> while trying to create a fulfillment dashboard with prompts. I followed all of the steps, but only one of my prompts works.

I created two prompts and saved them in my prompts folder. Then I went into the report and added a filter on Due Date as "prompted", but when I run the Dashboard and change the dates, nothing happens. The other prompt on Library Name does work.

Any ideas on steps I might be missing? Or things to look out for while creating dashboards?

Thanks!!!
Lesley

Lesley Caldwell

Systems and Instruction Librarian