[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- WACTCLC and what's next for the Alma / Primo project

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at edmonds.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:46:20 PST 2022

Hey Wade,

I'm a bit in shock still - thank you for all of your work, attention,
focus, good humor, and just conversations over the last few years. I'm so
sorry to see the news that you'll be moving on, but I'm more thrilled and
excited to see where you end up and what you'll be doing. You've been such
a strong foundation for all of us. Thank you for the things you've taught
me, and for your guidance as we all tackle these bigger issues at each of
our colleges. You've been a stellar colleague and mentor, and, echoing
others, you will be missed greatly.

Safe travels, and see you around,
Dan