[Wactclc-alma] linkout button

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 31 08:58:32 PDT 2020

SJ,

I can see the linkout button in your PVE customization package.

And I can navigate to the image with the following URL:

https://sbctc-shoreline.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/custom/01STATEWA_SHORLINE-SHORELINE/img/linkOut.png

Is that the URL you’re using? Maybe you were specifying /linkout.png instead of /linkOut.png?

URLs are often case sensitive, depending on what web server platform is being used. (Most Linux-hosted web sites will be case-sensitive about URLs. Windows server-based sites are not. So it’s kind of 50 / 50.)

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474