[Wactclc-alma] Limited Library Services

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Tue Mar 31 08:51:17 PDT 2020

This is all great. Thank you!

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Guidry, Wade
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:45 AM
To: 'WACTCLC Alma Discussion' <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] Limited Library Services

Traci,

Attached is a recent announcement from BBCC library regarding their plans for laptop circulation. It's one example of how one library is handling laptops this quarter, along with a few other things, like drive up service in lieu of in-building access.

Also, on the CLAMS-L and librarydir lists, I've seen a number of discussions regarding the handling of a few library services (ILL, materials quarantine approaches) with respect to COVID-19 and the spring quarter.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474