[Wactclc-alma] duplicate portfolios in collection

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Mar 23 16:15:46 PDT 2020

If it's an activated CZ collection, which it appears to be, I would leave the portfolios as-is, and report to ExL via SF.

There may be some difference in the content between the two portfolios that isn't apparent in the names.

Could be something like different editions for different countries, something like that.

http://www.wactclc.org