[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: [External]Re: how do you use shelf reporting for periodicals inventory if no unique call number

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:20:23 PST 2020

The 7 "know items not in place" probably means that barcodes in use on American Artist are actually recorded on issues from other titles.

Or possibly the barcodes didn't scan correctly. I would look at those 7 barcodes in Alma and see what comes up if you haven't done that already.

Without knowing the report error details, I don't have any thoughts on the other one.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474