[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: [External]Re: how do you use shelf reporting for periodicals inventory if no unique call number

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Mar 4 12:58:53 PST 2020

Wade,
I did create an analytics report to use as a backup option, to compare what's on the shelf manually.  However I can't quite find the right "status" to use.  "Base status" just gives us three options (item in place, item not in place, none) but I can't find the status to use that would tell us missing, loaned, etc.  This is the closest I've gotten:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5F224.A79A2820]

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256