[Wactclc-alma] Limited Library Services

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:09:06 PDT 2020

Hello,

I don't know if this is the proper thing to post here, but it is the easiest way to talk to everyone. It is a continuation of a topic we have discussed before, laptop checkouts and more. What is your library planning to do with the distribution of books, laptops, etc. to students for spring quarter? Will you be open with limited service prior to the quarter start? Do you have procedures in place for receiving books and laptops? What about quarantine? Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Traci