[Wactclc-alma] unintended consequence of extending due dates

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:28:21 PDT 2020

I realized, when looking at my list of Borrowing Activity Letters that failed to send (due to missing email addresses) after I manually sent them after I extended due dates, that many of them were ILLs.  Our staff enter our ILL partners as individual patrons and I did not think to exclude them from the due date extension job. I suspect other libraries do it differently, but just thought I'd put it out there that this is something we encountered.

Amy Herman, Library Faculty

Olympic College

Bremerton, WA

(360) 475-7256