[wactc-san] State Authorization Updates for July 2022

McBurney, Melissa mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu
Thu Jul 28 08:56:16 PDT 2022

Hello, WACTC-SAN eList Subscribers!

The State Authorization Network recently released updated tools to help with state licensing requirements. These require login information which we have in the State Authorization Resources for WA CTCs Canvas shell. If you would like to be added to the shell, please email Kathy at kchatfield at clark.edu<mailto:kchatfield at clark.edu> (please don't reply all here) with your Canvas username or SIS ID.
National Associations for State Licensure Research:<https://wcetsan.wiche.edu/resources/common-professional-licensure-board-links> National associations such as the American Dental Hygiene Association have provided access to each state's licensing requirements for their professions. Keep in mind that we are also required to provide information about U.S. territories and many of these lists do not include those.
Licensed Professions per State <https://wcetsan.wiche.edu/resources/licensed-professions-state> : This allows you to find a list of the professions that a state licenses. Note: if a state licenses a profession that Washington doesn't, you are still required to inform a student if your college doesn't meet their educational requirements.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Your SAN Coordinators for SBCTC,
Dr. Michael Brown, SBCTC, mbrown at sbctc.edu<mailto:mbrown at sbctc.edu>
Melissa McBurney, Columbia Basin College, mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu<mailto:mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu>
Dr. Kathy Chatfield, Clark College, kchatfield at clark.edu<mailto:kchatfield at clark.edu>