[wactc-san] State Authorization Updates for June 2022

Chatfield, Kathy KChatfield at clark.edu
Wed Jun 15 08:33:20 PDT 2022

Greetings to al WACTC-SAN eList Subscribers!

We're keeping the message short and sweet for our June update.

  1.  In addition to this eList, our team is also compiling information and resources in a Canvas shell. There are some items at the SAN/WCET website that require log-in. We have provided the *SAN MEMBER LOGIN username and password in this Canvas shell for security purposes (rather than sending through this email).

If you would like to be added to the Canvas shell (State Authorization Resources for WA CTCs), please email Kathy at kchatfield at clark.edu<mailto:kchatfield at clark.edu> (please don't reply all here) with your Canvas username or SIS ID. This resource is a Canvas shell hosted by SBCTC, so it should show up in your regular, local Canvas account once you are added.

  1.  If you are new or relatively new to the issues of out-of-state activity compliance START HERE with State Authorization 101<https://wcetsan.wiche.edu/state-authorization-101> and review the introductory resources on the How it Works Page<https://wcetsan.wiche.edu/state-authorization/how-it-works> on the SAN website (articles, charts, and videos).

Your SAN Coordinators for SBCTC,

Dr. Michael Brown, SBCTC, mbrown at sbctc.edu<mailto:mbrown at sbctc.edu>
Melissa McBurney, Columbia Basin College, mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu<mailto:mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu>
Dr. Kathy Chatfield, Clark College, kchatfield at clark.edu<mailto:kchatfield at clark.edu>