[TitleIXco] AG Model procedure vs ATIXA 1P1P

Slota, Danielle dslota at highline.edu
Fri Jun 21 09:02:16 PDT 2024

Good morning colleagues,

I know this listserv isn’t very active but I am hoping to change that. I am wondering if any other offices are considering applying ATIXA’s 1P1P while also incorporating the AG’s procedure language. If so, I would love to connect with you. I am trying to frame this in my office as an opportunity for a big overhaul - but wholly moly it’s a lot of language reframing to do!

Thank you,
Danielle

Danielle K. Slota (she, her)
Executive Director, Office of the President
Title IX Coordinator
(206)592-3600
dslota at highline.edu<mailto:dslota at highline.edu>

[signature_1561167171]