[TitleIXco] Tomorrow's AGO Updated Model Policy Meeting

Susanne Weatherly sweatherly at everettcc.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:30:58 PDT 2024

Hey Title IX listserv peeps,

Since I was lucky enough to receive the info about tomorrow's AGO update on
the Model Policies from other colleagues not part of Title IX, I figured I
would send this info out to our SBCTC Title IX listserv and make sure you
all have it. Here is the info:

...The second webinar in our Title IX Implementation training scheduled for
this Wednesday, July 10, 2024, from 10:00 am to 11:30 pm. Please forward to
appropriate individuals. Thanks!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://atg-wa.zoom.us/j/83121618221?pwd=jbhjReDBvqRc6IG8DQihXoSUWIuFnO.1

See you there,

Susanne Weatherly

P.S. Thanks for emailing the listserv a couple of weeks ago Danielle, I
agree that it would be good to get the group more active. After tomorrow's
meeting I plan to blend various models together to make something more
accessible for our campus (both in language and ADA accessibility
requirements). I would be happy to connect with you and share resources or
drafts.

*-----*
*Susanne Weatherly (She/Her)*

*Director of Equal Opportunity & Title IX ProgramsHuman Resources
Department*
*Everett Community College*
*Phone: 425-388-9271*