[RO] Immigration Classification Guide

Erika Bockmann erika.bockmann at wwcc.edu
Wed Sep 13 09:43:53 PDT 2023

Good morning all,

I've been a part of a few conversations about immigrants and their ability to obtain in state residency. The attached documents were provided by WSAC a few years ago and may help in determining residency status for immigrants. With Gail gone, it seems there were a number of individuals who had not seen this document so I thought it would be helpful to share them here.

Thanks,

Erika Bockmann
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Walla Walla Community College
Director of Admissions/Registrar/PDSO
Email: erika.bockmann at wwcc.edu<mailto:erika.bockmann at wwcc.edu>
Phone: 509.527.4282
Fax: 509.527.3661

Privacy Notice:
This email and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please notify me by telephone or return e-mail and delete this message from your system completely.