[RO] Temporary Sojourn

Freuden, Jill Nielsen jill.freuden at wsu.edu
Wed May 10 08:31:29 PDT 2023

Hello Donnie,
If the financially independent student had a domicile in Washington and did not take action to establish a domicile in another state prior to moving to South Korea, and plans to return to Washington upon their return to the US, WSU would allow it as a temporary sojourn. We would require documentation of the previous Washington domicile.

Jill ’87 Music -  Go Cougs!

[cid495275*image001.png at 01D7D6DE.4352C2A0]
JILL FREUDEN
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
Residency, Scheduling, & Technology
Office of the Registrar<https://registrar.schedule.wsu.edu/>