[RO] FW: Residency Meeting: CTCs and PBIS's Announcement

Christine McMullin cmcmullin at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 23 14:41:03 PDT 2023

I'm sharing information from Julie Garver at COP about an upcoming monthly zoom gathering related to residency. This information is also being shared on the Admission and Registrar listserv for community and technical colleges

Christine McMullin
SBCTC

*-*
Dear Residency Colleagues:

A number of Community and Technical College and four-year residency officers and residency-curious folks convened at this year's WaACRAO meeting to discuss issues of relevance for both new and seasoned residency officers.

We came up with an idea to allow residency interested individuals to gather once a month at a Zoom "Residency Rodeo", hosted by the University of Washington Office of the University Registrar Residency Team, with Zoom host, Dr. Helen B Garrett, University Registrar and University Residency Officer.

We invite you to come to share best practices, provide guidance for both new and returning residency officers on navigating the RCW and WACs around determining residency for tuition purposes, and most importantly to come together in our efforts to make the processes as transparent and clear as we can for the students we mutually serve, and their supporters.

If you have any questions on the Residency Rodeo, please reach out to host Dr. Helen B Garrett, UW University Registrar, helenbg at uw.edu<mailto:helenbg at uw.edu>

Logistics
Invitation to Inaugural Washington State Residency Officers Residency Rodeo
Monday, September 18, 2023
11:00 to Noon
Zoom:  https://washington.zoom.us/j/92277637282