[LIBRARYDIR] Circulation policy for staff, faculty?

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Thu Jun 6 11:05:15 PDT 2024

Hi Jeannie,

We had an old policy where faculty did not have to pay for lost items. We
decided to update it (in part because of the Do Better Be Better training)
because it is not equitable that students have to pay for lost items but
faculty do not. We are working on updating our borrowing policies and
getting them onto our website and in paper form. We're also working on a
new appeals process. Thanks, Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
she/her
Edmonds College
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]