[LIBRARYDIR] Searching for a draft open textbook in professional technical program

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 10 12:57:22 PST 2023

Hello!

I have a unique request and I'm hoping someone can assist me. I'm searching for a draft open textbook that has been created by a faculty member (or a group) from a community or technical college in Washington, in the field of professional technical programs (healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, homeland security, automotive, etc.).

Whether it's a work in progress or a completed piece, please let me know if you or someone you know has such a resource. Thank you in advance for your help!

Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D. (hear me say it<https://namedrop.io/boyoungchae>)

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> | 360-628-3549 | She/her pronouns