[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Winter Meeting - First Call for Discussion Topics

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Fri Jan 20 15:26:08 PST 2023

Hi Susan,

Thanks for sending this out. I feel like too much of a newbie to ask good
questions or have overarching topics, but I would like to talk again about
what other libraries are doing around DEI. I would also like to know how
libraries are communicating about  replacement fines with the cashier's
office. I would like to hear about any new information literacy efforts,
especially outside of the classroom. Thanks for considering, Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]