[LIBRARYDIR] Pressbooks Subscription for all Washington CTCs

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:28:56 PST 2023

Happy New Year, everyone!

If you haven't already, please check out the Pressbooks Resources page<https://sites.google.com/view/openwa-pressbooks-resource/home> and add your college information to Pressbooks Administrators<https://forms.gle/DHxXoYNg173VLrfj9> list. :-)

[screenshot of pressbooks resources home]

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Boyoung