[LIBRARYDIR] Sponsorships for ELUNA travel!

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Mon Feb 27 10:11:23 PST 2023

Good morning!

I am pleased to share that WACTCLC has FIVE $1,000 sponsorship awards available to support library staff or faculty attending ELUNA this May in Los Angeles.

Individuals who would like to apply for this award can fill out the application form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfABxSyHZvKujz9eRbW07Tc6QunEPjMFmrH5qoZHJRh81uaMw/viewform?usp=sf_link>. Please complete your application before March 17. 🍀🍀🍀

I, along with the Executive Committee, will make the selection and announce the recipients no later than March 27. WACTCLC will disburse funds to your institution, not to individuals.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC