[LIBRARYDIR] OER and Barnes and Noble Contracts

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Tue Feb 14 11:00:31 PST 2023

Hello lovely colleagues~

      Following a growing trend, my college is in negotiations with B&N to operate our bookstore.

Today is my first opportunity to ask them about their contract stipulations regarding OER.    For those of you with a B&N run bookstore, I'm curious if any of you have gotten a successful outcome from your conversations during negotiations?

Thanks for your thoughts!

All my best,
Jacquelyn

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Director of Library Services & FYE | she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” ~Dalai Lama