[LIBRARYDIR] WACTCLC Consortium Services Manager etc. Update

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Wed Sep 14 15:29:07 PDT 2022

Someone asked me for an update some time agon and I can't remember who it was but thought the group might be interested anyway.

The process has taken WAY longer than anticipated.  Hiring in the summer is always a hassle but everyone kept taking vacations or getting sick!

We are doing interviews this week and anticipate making an offer late next week. That would mean, in theory, we should have someone in place by Oct. 16.

Don't even get me started on the consortium budget and invoices.  I need to spend some quality time yelling at Ex Libris' accounting dept.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8C84E.9A7765B0]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299