[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: a laptop lending conundrum...

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Thu Sep 1 16:22:03 PDT 2022

We wipe all of them down with disinfecting wipes. For stained or stinky covers we have used Scotch Guard Carpet Cleaner. Through the grapevine, I hear that once a staff person hung an especially stinky case out the window for a few hours. We have also thrown away a couple of really offensive bags.
Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Executive Director
Library, eLearning & Academic Support