[LIBRARYDIR] Well Wishes to Jennifer Whetham

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:54:46 PDT 2022

Message from Monica Wilson, Director Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives:

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to announce that Jennifer Whetham, Policy Associate for Faculty Development, has announced she will be leaving SBCTC to pursue other opportunities.  Her last day will be November 1.  After Jen leaves, please direct all communications you would normally send to her to me. I will follow up once we have more information on next steps with the vacant position.

I would like to thank Jen for her important work at SBCTC on all things assessment, teaching, and learning over the last nine years. While Jen’s list of accomplishments is long, I will note her instrumental role in supporting faculty across the system in shifting to remote instruction in Spring quarter of 2020 at the onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic, as well as her time leading English 101 faculty in understanding and transforming their assessment practices to advance racial equity for students across the system.

On behalf of the Student Success Center, I wish Jen great happiness, peace, and success in her future endeavors.

Thank you,

Monica

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)