[LIBRARYDIR] Digital Repository

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:48:46 PDT 2022

Hello all,
Caitlan Maxwell, Digital and Electronic Collections Librarian at Shoreline,
did an amazing amount of research into this last year. You can see the
chart she built here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yYd-CM0eDA89DaeEfP6lVgNICKVtQzZPOrpDlfel6b0/edit?usp=sharing

As a note, we have not moved forward on a product yet.

*Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS*

She/ Her
Associate Dean of Library and Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu

*Shoreline Community College*
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.4101
Mobile: 206.123.4567