[LIBRARYDIR] OpenWa Newsletter, November 2022

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:15:02 PST 2022

OpenWa Newsletter, November 22

Happy Thanksgiving! We have several shoutouts to some amazing OER works of our colleagues:

OpenWa Newsletter, November 22<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1njbAsKmU3ADzn3bDh8mhjf3yC0LTRIlqyWmHk3JCAQY/edit?usp=sharing>

Let me know if you have any questions or news items for the January 2023 issue.

Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549