[LIBRARYDIR] Call for Virtual Symposium Ideas

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:30:23 PST 2022

Good afternoon, LLC!

George Dragich and EBSCO are interested in hosting a virtual symposium for Community and Technical Colleges throughout the region, in early 2023. George contacted me about generating interest and figuring out priorities for discussions, and I decided the best approach would be a short survey. I have listed some hot topics that have been recently discussed in various groups, and I have included an open question to collect all the other ideas. George could also use some suggestions for inspiring/impactful keynotes.

We are also opening this to all library workers, so if your library teams have the ability to fill it out and the interest, please share with them:

Here is the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgHCObIyaR1P8-Tewa1I-x8pP2nGHS09kDLudWqqqXXYmy1A/viewform

Please consider filling it out by Monday, November 21, by end of day.

Thank you!

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons