[LIBRARYDIR] Introducing Washington 100: OER Inventory for Washington Colleges

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 31 17:54:41 PDT 2022

Washington 100<https://www.oercommons.org/hubs/open-washington>

We are thrilled to share with you a new inventory of OER for Washington community and technical colleges (WACTC). This inventory introduces selected/peer-reviewed OER for WACTC's 100 highest enrolled courses. WACTC faculty members are invited to join a subject group and contribute resources. See the How to Contribute<https://tinyurl.com/washington100-guide> guide for more information.

Special thanks to Colleen Sanders and Katherine Kelley, WACTC's OER advocates, who have compiled the resources for this inventory. We are also grateful for the guidance provided by the OER workgroups of the WACTC system’s eLearning and library leadership councils.

To that end, we invite WACTC faculty members to visit Washington 100<https://www.oercommons.org/hubs/open-washington> today and

  *   Check out the OER in your field
  *   Join a subject group
  *   Contribute your own resource as OER or recommend your favorite OER
  *   Share this news with your fellow colleagues - especially those who are new to OER

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549