[LIBRARYDIR] hepa air filters in study rooms

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Mon Mar 14 08:00:00 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Our study rooms were added in a remodel, and the only ventilation is a
slotted grate in the door. I am told these rooms were hot and stuffy
pre-pandemic. One of our faculty, an epidemiologist, suggested that hepa
air filters might make these study rooms safer.

Do you have ventilation-challenged study rooms? What are you planning to do
with them? Thanks for considering,

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]