[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Meeting on Friday, March 4 @ 9am-1pm

Heath Hayden heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed Mar 2 07:08:11 PST 2022

Hello!

Reminder that we have LLC meeting this Friday starting at 9am! Following are details needed to access and prepare for the meeting:

  *   Fall 2021 Meeting Notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cXcm_fOmSINFaC006ZzcnglM8m3YBiFrpLOuT7_d8JU/edit>
     *   We will call for approval of these meeting minutes so please review ahead of time.
  *   Winter 2022 Standing Reports<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LTSVLwgB4wDxiVVKmSvTSfVwHNG-gKK9>
     *   Review standing reports ahead of time and bring any questions you have to the meeting.
  *   Winter 2022 LLC Zoom Meeting Link<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83090224082?pwd=RFp4Tk5BcERwQ1l2VEt0dmlzYjJDZz09>
  *   Winter 2022 Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WwKKMCBo4IpoA3NgXY3bVXmfev2qPHs7NXH84RTYNgg/edit#heading=h.t1qptc4a5x58>
  *   Winter 2022 LLC Meeting Sign-In<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7MHCoxwWU3bzIcSvBGa3nNixDODNlxpxDLdkbE0KGPoXG1Q/viewform>
     *   Completing the sign in helps us fill out the attendance section of the minutes.
  *   Pre-meeting reading: Tribal Critical Race Theory in Zuni Pueblo: Information Access in a Cautious Community<https://direct.mit.edu/books/oa-edited-volume/5114/chapter/3075318/Tribal-Critical-Race-Theory-in-Zuni-Pueblo> by Miranda H. Belarde-Lewis and Sarah R. Kostolecky (from Knowledge Justice: Disrupting Library and Information Studies through Critical Race Theory, edited by Sofia Y. Leung and Jorge R. López-McKnight)
     *   We will be spending 1 hour in break out rooms discussing this chapter and reporting out.
  *   2021-23 LLC Work Plan<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dWYSLj8Tbw75p_NsTQyOmGp4IVeSA2h2kY__ilgmfJc/edit>

See you Friday!

Heath Ray Hayden, MLIS, MA
Pronouns: they/them/their