[LIBRARYDIR] Ransomware plan?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Wed Jun 15 16:12:22 PDT 2022

Well, I wonder if they worder their request poorly?  (Not saying that's an IT thing to do)  🙂

Perhaps they are thinking of continuity of services and what might be impacted? For example, Centralia's quick move to LibGuides was impressive.  Services and Resources we could continue to offer would also include circulating print materials, virtual reference, etc.

All my best,
Jacquelyn

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Director of Library Services, FYE & Interim Director of Continuing Education| she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” ~Dalai Lama

<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>