[LIBRARYDIR] Seeking Feedback for Guided Pathways Equity Training

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:59:16 PDT 2022

Good afternoon, LLC!

Claudine Richardson and Monica Olsson, who facilitated the training Finding Our Way in Guided Pathways Equity Strategy<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fbit.ly%2f3uRpk0B&c=E,1,DXtuw6dBbbWOxsr6nAGqAoSjyZ-cSYIEfi-USL67nOF5z1a_4vTcrivXbB6nw79d8c9QVdqdIlQPaNs5nsaSxXQxnPmjyL66B9Yh6Du21h7mDJveuBg,&typo=1> (during the eLC/LLC joint meeting), are interested in your feedback on the training.

Please provide feedback using their feedback form: https://forms.gle/nCb3rVDsqL2rEFDS8<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fforms.gle%2fnCb3rVDsqL2rEFDS8&c=E,1,rijmr1VnkeXQI01xf25M8LnP_84GjFAqFVIbUBDbJVyW4Ik0TtsyhL5q7kzcbpH3JnyExRdmUl41xxhe6gQSgmkkj9DG61Vi5FptkYXsS6wIAqS1fA,,&typo=1>

I appreciate folks who attended and participated, and I appreciate those who provided the different reflections and perspectives during the follow-up discussion on Day 2 of the LLC meeting. The eTeam will soon be discussing your feedback and opinions, and will continue to look for ways to make the LLC meetings relevant and impactful for everyone.

Have a great day,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator