[LIBRARYDIR] call for panelists

DeSure, Pearl Pearl.DeSure at cptc.edu
Wed Jul 20 08:37:05 PDT 2022

Hello all,

As previously announced, Clover Park Technical College is excited to host our first Summer Institute on Open Education Resources!

Dates: Friday August 5 and Saturday August 6
Time: 9 am to 3 pm

We are looking for librarians who are willing to speak on their experiences with OER for our Saturday panel, which runs from 10:15 to 11. Participants will be compensated with a $100 stipend for their time.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating in the panel by Tuesday, July 26th or if there is more information I can provide.

Thank you for your time in advance!
Best,
Pearl

Pearl DeSure
Faculty Librarian
Clover Park Technical College
Library/Learning Resource Center<https://cptc.libguides.com/library>
Building 15, rm. 113A
4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
T: 253.589.6067<tel:253.589.6067>
Educating tomorrow's workforce.
<https://outlook.office365.com/mail/options/mail/cptc.edu>
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."
Vincent van Gogh