[LIBRARYDIR] Consortium Services Manager POSTED!!!

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:14:08 PDT 2022

Hello,

You have probably heard that Wade has moved on to other adventures. It seems like we just hired him but apparently it has now been 6 years! We thank Wade for getting so many of us first moved over to Alma, then to CTCLink, and in the process creating a community that is so strongly valued by its participants.  He’s leaving a great legacy!

Now it is time for someone else to step in as we move forward.  Is it you?  It would be wonderful to fill the position with someone from within the system.

Here is the posting: Library Consortium Services Manager<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/bigbend/jobs/3621298/library-consortium-services-manager?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Come work for WACTCLC!

If not you, maybe you know someone who would be interested. Feel free to share!!

All the best,
Tim

[cid:181d4524ecf4ce8e91]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)•7662 Chanute Street NE•Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299