[LIBRARYDIR] Pierce College Hiring Tenure Track Librarian

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Jan 31 10:14:25 PST 2022

Good morning,

You may have seen this on CLAMS or CLAWS, so apologies for cross-posting!

Pierce College is conducting a cluster hire<https://www.pierce.ctc.edu/hr-faculty-cluster-hire> this year with a focus on supporting our Black and Brown students. A Reference and Instruction Librarian<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.schooljobs.com%2fcareers%2fpiercedist%2fjobs%2f3352900%2fassistant-professor-reference-and-instruction-librarian%3fpage%3d2%26pagetype%3dpromotionalJobs&c=E,1,ltYL_q39QRBzhQF_1EkIJoian5L3flNOdBMzwuwzX138E8RhVSYowvVcAXwNq-0o42MkxMu1TY9OiG_4nBhD5JhWwn1adJILJ-jwL6UqXhFSK403-yoTAr05zg,,&typo=1> located at our Fort Steilacoom campus is included in this group. The position closes this Sunday.

Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested!

Thank you,
Lesley

Lesley Caldwell

Systems and Instruction Librarian