[LIBRARYDIR] College Success courses

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Feb 9 15:14:57 PST 2022

At the Guided Pathways session this afternoon, I heard that SPSCC moved ownership of their College Success class to the library and redesigned it to be underpinned on information literacy rather than things like study skills. And it is way more successful that way.   I'd love to learn more about this.

I'm opening this to all of you to find out how involved the library is in your College Success course, if you have one.   And if not, do you have library research courses identified in your Guided Pathways?

Thanks,
Erica