[LIBRARYDIR] Furniture/Chair Ideas

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:46:01 PST 2022

Susan,
I had a great experience working with Demco interiors in my last
organization. We also put out pictures on a white board and asked students
to vote on what they liked. Bench seating was the favorite, and one of the
things we bought. Also students wanted white board spaces, and spaces that
could be adapted to semi private or group space as needed.

*Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS*
Acting Executive Director of Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu

*Shoreline Community College*
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.4101
Mobile: 206.123.4567