[LIBRARYDIR] Furniture/Chair Ideas

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Mon Dec 12 09:17:13 PST 2022

Hi Everyone:

I am tasked with the joy of buying furniture for the just renovated tutoring center, and I even have the money to do it!

One thing I need are some really durable, comfy chairs for students to hang out in. Obviously ones that will last forever and clean up easily are important. Some preferences: No leather, not too difficult to get in and out of, and can fit a large selection of body types. They can be fixed or reclining, but if they recline can't take up a lot of room, and overall shouldn't be too large or oversized.

Anyone have any ideas for durable, practical chairs their students have loved?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Susan

Susan A. Schreiner
Associate Dean for Library, eLearning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College
Aberdeen, WA 98520